2. Please note the age appropriateness that will be considered for admission to each class.
Admission Process & Guidelines
3. The application form will need to be submitted with these documents:
• Valid proof of age (attested Photocopy)
• Marks sheets or Progress Report of the last two years
4. There will be a formal assessment and an interview. The respective dates will be notified and parents and children are requested to come in formal attire.
The formal assessment will be as follows:
The written assessment will be conducted in the School premises and there is no specified syllabus for the test. 90 % of the written test will follow a multiple choice pattern till Grade V. Students need to come prepared with the necessary writing materials. The use of calculators is not permitted.
An evaluation will be done based on the written test, previous years’ reports cards/marks sheets and the interview. The results for admission will be displayed at the Admission Cell a week after the Written assessment is conducted.
An email or SMS will be sent to the recorded email id or phone number. Response to pressures from any quarter will be avoided in order to maintain our fair-minded admission policy.
5. Our Sister Schools:
EF (Early Foundation) – Please refer to FAQs
NCFE (National Centre for Excellence) C V Raman Nagar – Please refer to FAQs
NCFE (National Centre for Excellence) JeevanBhima Nagar – Please refer to FAQs
ICE (International Centre for Excellence) – Please refer to FAQs
Hayagriva Schools – Please refer to FAQs
6. When admission is granted the following documents need to be submitted:
• Admission Consent Form
• Copy of Transfer Certificate from the previous School
• 6 passport size photographs (1 soft copy)
• Parent / Guardians’ passport size photograph (1 soft copy)
• Copy of Report cards of the last two years
• Student Health History Form
• Vaccination Card
• Language B Form – (For ESL students)
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Passport Copy
7. Withdrawals and Refund
• Once admission is granted, no refund will be granted
• If fees is not paid in time, a fine of 10% will be levied or the admission will stand cancelled
• Withdrawals must be intimated by 10th April of the calendar year failing which the fee will be collected on pro rata basis
• Only Central Government Employees can apply for withdrawals till 20th April and need to submit the Transfer Order
Tuition Fee Schedule
Two Payment Plans
Plan 1: One Payment (due by April 1)
• 100 percent of tuition fee is due by April.
Plan 2: Two Payments (due by April 1 and October 1)
• 60% of tuition fee is due by April 1.
• 40 % of tuition fee is due by October 1.
• All other miscellaneous costs to be paid by May 1.
Modes of Payments:
• DD in favour of International Centre for Excellence payable @ Bangalore
• NEFT Transfer to International Centre for Excellence
• Account Number : 50200011455853
• IFSC Code : HDFC 0000 184