Digital education has become an essential tool today, as resources and collaboration have multiplied manifold. Students and teachers will be exposed to an array of resources beyond the classroom and library. Digital media will be used for the teaching and learning process, assessments and extended research. Support for all students will be provided online by our faculty; and all stakeholders can interact anytime.
How students benefit?
A world of learning possibilities is inbuilt in the curriculum as every student learns differently. Students are excited and engaged with digital education and it results in the following skills and features becoming a way of life:
• Fosters independent thinking
• Increases student responsibility for learning
• Provides a choice in their own learning with monitoring
• Quick feedback on their performance
• Enhanced Collaboration
• Develops Self learning
How teachers benefit?
With the combination of traditional teaching methods and digital education, teachers can now help students to achieve more than they did in the past by:
• Taking on new roles as a facilitator
• Collaborating with each other
• Using innovative means of delivering the concept